I am a wise woman who knows what path to take, who trusts herself and sees the truth through the eyes of love.
So are you.
There exists a wellspring of wisdom in all of us. Through yoga and movement, your body provides one of the easiest ways to access your own inner wisdom.
As your body opens after you do one of the yoga-inspired movement sequences on wisewildfree.com, so does your awareness, creativity, authenticity, vision, consciousness, compassion, gratitude, and wisdom.
Yoga is a system of human development. Its Sanskrit root is “yuj” — to yoke, to unite, to integrate a person’s individual consciousness with universal consciousness. This is done through various yogic practices like physical and mental training (hatha and raja yoga), intellectual study (jnana yoga), selfless service to others (karma yoga), and through loving devotion (bhakti yoga). Yoga is a time-tested practice that enhances one’s well being on all levels: mental, emotional, spiritual, physical, and energetic. The benefits of yoga-inspired movements include an increased awareness of one’s self, which leads to greater access to your own inner wisdom.
FEEL YOUR WISDOM NOW.
Take a couple of deep breaths to ground you in the present moment.
Think of a simple yes or no question that you’re pondering.
- Should I stay in tonight?
- Should I go away for the weekend?
- Should I try that new vegetarian restaurant?
Whatever your question is, ask it in these three ways.
- Put your hands on your head and ask your mind what you should do. Listen for about 10 seconds.
- Put your hands on your heart and ask again. Notice if your body physically contracts, which means no, or expands, which means yes.
- Put your hands on your belly and ask your instinctual gut. Notice contraction vs. expansion.
Your body is wise, and it tells the truth. If you didn’t sense anything this time, don’t worry. The more you put attention on your body, the more you amplify your intuition and sensitivity so you can hear their subtle messages more clearly. Once you create more awareness, you will be able to trust your instincts even more.